Object Paint Setup
1. Click this "Toggle Ribbon" to bring out the "Object Paint" menu on top.
2. "Object Paint" tab needs to be selected
3. Paint type. You can select between "Paint with selected object" or "Paint with object on the list".
4. Add object to paint list. You can also choose how to paint. Selected Obj, In Order or Random
5. Whatever object is on top of the list is the one that will get painted on.
6. Normally "Select Object" to paint on. "Offset" is the distance between painting objects to a surface.
7. I like 50 on the x axis. This rotation is same is "A"
8. Scale of the paint object.
Now paint with your brush
Post a Comment